Finding daily sanity
in a world that feels increasingly insane.
Laura's new podcast "Shelter in Place" is live on Acast and other podcast platforms! If you're enjoying it, make sure to subscribe, review the podcast on iTunes, and share it with a friend!
Calling all Enneagram Types!
If you'd like to be considered for an upcoming episode looking at our experience of pandemic living through the nine types of the ennegram, send me a message here answering the following questions:
1. What word or phrase would you use to describe this time for you personally?
2. What has been the worst thing about sheltering in place?
3. What has been the best thing about it?
4. What hopes do you have for this time we are living in and for the future?
5. What fears do you have about this time we are living in and for the future of our world?
6. What do you need most right now? Are you getting it?
7. Is there anything you've felt inspired to do during this time to extend your gifts, talents, and/or experience to others?
8. What do you wish everybody understood about you right now?
9. Which of the 9 Enneagram types fits you best? If you know it, please include wings!
If you don't know your type, but want to find out, I recommend going to the Ennegram Institute. You can take their free online test, but most of the Enneagram books I've read say that it's actually more helpful to read through the descriptions of all nine types and try to identify the one that fits you best. Some people say that the type that makes you feel the most embarrassed (i.e. the one that sounds the worst to you, that you least want to be) is probably the one you are.